Friday, April 8, 2011

First Mini Biathlon Training

Today marks my first biathlon training

Was quite worried initially. Was joking with Shah that after the swim, let's forget about it. Haha

Ok started our warm up and we walked to the pool. Started the timing and off I went.

First 2 laps I took a warming up swim.
Remainder laps were full speed ahead.
Took approximately 12mins to complete 500m.

After the swim, took a quick breather and off we went for our run.

The first 2km was quite hard for me. Controlling my breathing and the running technique. After hitting 3km I felt better.

Shah initially told me it was 5km but in the end we did 7.5km instead. The route he brought me was hell hilly! But it was great training for me. In the end, we completed the run in 40min

This will be a once a week thingy only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jiayou!

Hsien Ming said...

Thanks for the encouragement whoever you are... hehe